Events, Classes & Clubs
- Quilting All Day Sewing Retreat, February 27, 2018
- Embellish with Hope Yoder and RNK, February 16, 17 & 18, 2018
- DIME Software Event, March 9 or 10, 2018
- Quilting all Night with Faye & Tassie - March 17, 2018
- Club Ed with Deborah Jones, April 27 or 28, 2018
- Nova's Singer Featherweight Maintenance Workshop, May 19, 2018
- Business and Home Embroidery with Durkee and Mike Johns May 26, 2018
- Pam Damour - The Decorating Diva, June 14, 2018
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Brother ScanNCut
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Class
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Quiling all night with Faye
Saturday, March 17, 1:00 pm until Sunday, March 18, 1:00am
Join Faye and some of your new best friends, and quilt the night away. Faye will be helping you create a "Mondo Bag", using fusible grid for perfect squares.
Or bring you own project, and Faye can help you with any questions that you might have.
12 hours of fellowship and learning is $50.00 plus supplies.
Call 361-991-5151 to reserve your spot.
Please call the store to reserve your seat (361) 991-5151.