Events, Classes & Clubs
- Floriani Sewing & Embroidery Workshop, December 8 & 9
- DIME Software Event, January 12 OR 13
- Leather Painting with Laura Davidson, January 16, 2018
- Baby Lock Sergers with Lori Hernandez, January 19 & 20
- Embellish with Hope Yoder and RNK, February 8, 9 & 10, 2018
- Club Ed with Deborah Jones, April 27 or 28, 2018
- Nova's Singer Featherweight Maintenance Workshop, May 19, 2018
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Brother ScanNCut Class
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Class
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
Kids friday Sewing Classes
November 17, 2017: 9:30 am - 11:30 pm
$30.00 for 3 hour class.
HOME SCHOOLERS REJOICE! FRIDAY Kids Sewing Classes!
Beginning and intermediate sewing classes for kids age 7 - 15
Pepper will be teaching Kids Classes for those that want to take the next step and learn to read patterns and make their own clothes.
You MUST register to attend.
Call 361-991-5151 to reserve your spot, and for more information.
No Parents Allowed. Take a break.