Events, Classes & Clubs
- One Day Sewing Retreat, August 22, 2017
- DIME Software Event, September 15 OR 16
- Anita Goodesign Embroidery Event, October 13 & 14
- Floriani Sewing & Embroidery Workshop, December 8 & 9
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Sewing with Faye!
- Beginning Serger Class
- Brother ScanNCut Class
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Craft N Cut Software Class
- Digitizing Software
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Class
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
Kids friday Sewing Classes
August 11, 2017: 9:30 am - 11:30 pm
$30.00 for 3 hour class.
HOME SCHOOLERS REJOICE! FRIDAY Kids Sewing Classes!
Beginning and intermediate sewing classes for kids age 7 - 15
Pepper will be teaching Kids Classes for those that want to take the next step and learn to read patterns and make their own clothes.
You MUST register to attend.
Call 361-991-5151 to reserve your spot, and for more information.
No Parents Allowed. Take a break.