Events, Classes & Clubs
- One Day Sewing Retreat, August 22, 2017
- DIME Software Event, September 15 OR 16
- Anita Goodesign Embroidery Event, October 13 & 14
- Floriani Sewing & Embroidery Workshop, December 8 & 9
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Sewing with Faye!
- Beginning Serger Class
- Brother ScanNCut Class
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Craft N Cut Software Class
- Digitizing Software
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Class
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
Kids Sewing Classes
For students age 7 through 14
Saturday 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Class size is limited, so reserve your spot by calling 991-5151
Pepper offers fun sewing classes for Kids aged 7 - 14.
Each week there is a different project, that the student will create from start to finish.
The projects are appropriate for first-timers, but fun enough for skilled sewist.
Each class is $25.00, and includes all materials needed to complete the day's project
Call 361-991-5151 to sign-up.
You MUST pre-register to attend
Please call the store to reserve your seat (361) 991-5151.