Events, Classes & Clubs
- Business and Home Embroidery with Durkee and Mike Johns, May 25 & 26, 2018
- Nova's Singer Featherweight Maintenance Workshop, May 19, 2018
- Quilting All Day Sewing Retreat, May 22, 2018
- Quilting all Night, June 9, 2018
- Pam Damour - The Decorating Diva, June 14, 2018
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Brother ScanNCut
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Class
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- T-Shirt Quilt Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Free Motion Quilting Lab
May 8, 2018: 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
You CAN Free-Motion with your sewing machine, and finish your quilts yourself.
Michiel Landers will help you get the confidence you need to create your own masterpieces.
This month, you will be creating a "Landscape Quilt". Bring a small "landscape" panel, or draw something up on muslin, to practice this fun technique.
2 1/2 hour class is $30.00.
You must register in advance. Please call the store to reserve your seat (361) 991-5151.