Events, Classes & Clubs
- Quilting all Night with Faye & Tassie - March 17, 2018
- Accu-Quilt GO!, April 13 & 14
- Club Ed, May 4 & May 5, 2018
- Nova's Singer Featherweight Maintenance Workshop, May 19, 2018
- Business and Home Embroidery with Durkee and Mike Johns May 26, 2018
- Pam Damour - The Decorating Diva, June 14, 2018
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Brother ScanNCut
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Class
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- No Name Jacket by Patty Dunn
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Free Motion Quilting Class
Saturday, February 3rd AND Saturday, February 10, 2018
12:00 noon until 4:00 pm both days.
If you have been wanting to learn, or get better at Free-Motion Quilting, we have a new class in the works.
Michiel Landers will show you how to quilt your own creations.
The first week you will be mastering the basics, and the second week, more advanced techniques.
You will go home with a great set of place-mat/table-runners.
This wonderful 2 day class is $70.00 plus supplies.
Call 361-991-5151 with any questions, and to reserve your spot.