Events, Classes & Clubs
- Business and Home Embroidery with Durkee and Mike Johns, May 25 & 26, 2018
- Nova's Singer Featherweight Maintenance Workshop, May 19, 2018
- Quilting All Day Sewing Retreat, May 22, 2018
- Quilting all Night, June 9, 2018
- Pam Damour - The Decorating Diva, June 14, 2018
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Brother ScanNCut
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Class
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- T-Shirt Quilt Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Free Motion Quilting Class
April 20, 2018: 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm and April 21, 2018: 12:00 pm - 4:00
If you have been wanting to learn, or get better at Free-Motion Quilting, we have a new class in the works.
Michiel Landers will show you how to quilt your own creations.
The first week you will be mastering the basics, and the second week, more advanced techniques. You will go home with a great set of place-mat/table-runners.
This wonderful 2 day class is $70.00 plus supplies.
Call 361-991-5151 with any questions, and to reserve your spot.