Events, Classes & Clubs
- Quilting all Night with Faye & Tassie - October 7 & December 3
- Anita Goodesign Embroidery Event, October 13 & 14
- Floriani Sewing & Embroidery Workshop, December 8 & 9
- Quilt Guild Sewing Retreat, October 24, 2017
- DIME Software Event, January 12 OR 13
- Baby Lock Sergers with Lori Hernandez, January 19 & 20
- Embellish with Hope Yoder and RNK, February 8, 2018
- Club Ed with Deborah Jones, April 27 or 28, 2018
- Nova's Singer Featherweight Maintenance Workshop, May 19, 2018
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Brother ScanNCut Class
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Class
- Holey Pashmina
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Free Motion Quilting Class
November 11 & 18, 2017: 12:00 am - 4:00 pm
12:00 noon until 4:00 pm both days. If you have been wanting to learn, or get better at, Free-Motion Quilting, we have a new class in the works.
Michiel Landers will show you how to quilt your own creations.
The first week you will be mastering the basics, and the second week, more advanced techniques.
You will go home with a great set of place-mat/table-runners.
The 2-Day class is $70.00 plus supplies.
Call 361-991-5151 to reserve your spot.
You must register in advance. Please call the store to reserve your seat (361) 991-5151.