Events, Classes & Clubs
- Floriani Sewing & Embroidery Workshop, December 8 & 9
- DIME Software Event, January 12 OR 13
- Leather Painting with Laura Davidson, January 16, 2018
- Baby Lock Sergers with Lori Hernandez, January 19 & 20
- Embellish with Hope Yoder and RNK, February 8, 9 & 10, 2018
- Club Ed with Deborah Jones, April 27 or 28, 2018
- Nova's Singer Featherweight Maintenance Workshop, May 19, 2018
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Brother ScanNCut Class
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Class
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
Monday December 4, 2017 6:00 pm - 8:00pm
Bring your embroidery machine and let Jon teach you how to make Christmas bags in the hoop!
Just bring your embroidery machine with a 5X7 hoop.
If your largest hoop is 4X4, call and let Jon know, and he will make sure that you will have success.
Class is $30.00, and includes all materials to complete 2 cards.