Events, Classes & Clubs
- Quilting all Night with Faye & Tassie - March 17, 2018
- Accu-Quilt GO!, April 13 & 14
- Club Ed, May 4 & May 5, 2018
- Nova's Singer Featherweight Maintenance Workshop, May 19, 2018
- Business and Home Embroidery with Durkee and Mike Johns May 26, 2018
- Pam Damour - The Decorating Diva, June 14, 2018
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Brother ScanNCut
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Class
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- No Name Jacket by Patty Dunn
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
Date to be Announced
If you own the Brother XV8500D or the Babylock Destiny, join us and learn how to create your own designs using the Brother My Design Center or the BabyLock IQ Designer.
Bring your machine to play along, or you are welcome to watch and take notes.
You will need your embroidery unit for this class, and a 5X7 hoop or larger.
No charge for the class.
But you MUST call to reserve your spot. 361-991-5151.