Events, Classes & Clubs
- Quilting all Night with Faye & Tassie - October 7 & December 3
- Anita Goodesign Embroidery Event, October 13 & 14
- Floriani Sewing & Embroidery Workshop, December 8 & 9
- Quilt Guild Sewing Retreat, October 24, 2017
- DIME Software Event, January 12 OR 13
- Baby Lock Sergers with Lori Hernandez, January 19 & 20
- Embellish with Hope Yoder and RNK, February 8, 2018
- Club Ed with Deborah Jones, April 27 or 28, 2018
- Nova's Singer Featherweight Maintenance Workshop, May 19, 2018
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Brother ScanNCut Class
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Class
- Holey Pashmina
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
October 17, 2017: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
If you own the Brother XV8500D or the Babylock Destiny, join us and learn how to create your own designs using the Brother My Design Center or the BabyLock IQ Designer.
Bring your machine to play along, or you are welcome to watch and take notes.
No charge for the class.
But you MUST call to reserve your spot. 361-991-5151.