Events, Classes & Clubs
- Quilting all Night with Faye & Tassie - July 8
- DIME Software Event, September 15 OR 16
- Anita Goodesign Embroidery Event, October 13 & 14
- Floriani Sewing & Embroidery Workshop, December 8 & 9
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Sewing with Faye!
- Beginning Serger Class
- Brother ScanNCut Class
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Craft N Cut Software Class
- Digitizing Software
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
Third Tuesday of EACH MONTH 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm “Brother Scan’n’Cut”
Bring your Brother Scan’n’Cut, go home with a finished creation.
Each month we highlight a different ability of your machine.
$30.00 includes all materials. Pre-registration a must.
June 20, 2017: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
July 18, 2017: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
August 15, 2017: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
September 19, 2017: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
October 17, 2017: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
November 21, 2017: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
December 19, 2017: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Tuesday, June 20, 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Bring your Brother Scan'n'Cut machine with the embossing kit, and learn from Lynn how to make beautiful embossed Velum, and embossed metal.
You MUST have the embossing kit to attend.
(This is not something that you can share with your neighbor.)
If you don't have the embossing kit, and sign up and pay for the class, you will receive 15% off the price of the embossing kit.
The class is $30.00 and includes all materials to complete a project embossing Velum,
and also embossing metal.
Please call the store to reserve your seat (361) 991-5151.