Events, Classes & Clubs
- Floriani Sewing & Embroidery Workshop, December 8 & 9
- DIME Software Event, January 12 OR 13
- Leather Painting with Laura Davidson, January 16, 2018
- Baby Lock Sergers with Lori Hernandez, January 19 & 20
- Embellish with Hope Yoder and RNK, February 8, 9 & 10, 2018
- Club Ed with Deborah Jones, April 27 or 28, 2018
- Nova's Singer Featherweight Maintenance Workshop, May 19, 2018
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Brother ScanNCut Class
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Class
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
Third Tuesday of EACH MONTH 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm “Brother Scan’n’Cut”
Bring your Brother Scan’n’Cut, go home with a finished creation.
Each month we highlight a different ability of your machine.
$30.00 includes all materials. Pre-registration a must.
- Date: January 16, 2018
- Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Please call the store to reserve your seat (361) 991-5151.