Events, Classes & Clubs
- One Day Sewing Retreat, August 22, 2017
- DIME Software Event, September 15 OR 16
- Anita Goodesign Embroidery Event, October 13 & 14
- Floriani Sewing & Embroidery Workshop, December 8 & 9
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Sewing with Faye!
- Beginning Serger Class
- Brother ScanNCut Class
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Craft N Cut Software Class
- Digitizing Software
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Class
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
Most Mondays - 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Please check our calendar
Would you like to learn how to make your own clothes?
By creating your own clothes, you get the style, color, and FIT that you need to look and feel your best.
Pepper will help you get the most out of your sewing machine, and yourself.
$30.00 plus materials for this 3 hour class.
Call 361-991-5151 to reserve your spot, and for more information.
Please call the store to reserve your seat and get your supply list (361) 991-5151.