Events, Classes & Clubs
- Quilting All Day Sewing Retreat, February 27, 2018
- Embellish with Hope Yoder and RNK, February 16, 17 & 18, 2018
- DIME Software Event, March 9 or 10, 2018
- Quilting all Night with Faye & Tassie - March 17, 2018
- Club Ed with Deborah Jones, April 27 or 28, 2018
- Nova's Singer Featherweight Maintenance Workshop, May 19, 2018
- Business and Home Embroidery with Durkee and Mike Johns May 26, 2018
- Pam Damour - The Decorating Diva, June 14, 2018
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Brother ScanNCut
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Class
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
Most Mondays - 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Please check our calendar
Would you like to learn how to make your own clothes?
By creating your own clothes, you get the style, color, and FIT that you need to look and feel your best.
Pepper will help you get the most out of your sewing machine, and yourself.
$30.00 plus materials for this 3 hour class.
Call 361-991-5151 to reserve your spot, and for more information.
Please call the store to reserve your seat and get your supply list (361) 991-5151.